The Best Leaf Vacuum Mulcher For A More Attractive Lawn
We all want the best for our gardens because these are part of our homes. One way to do that is by using a leaf vacuum mulcher to tidy up your garden and make sure your plants grow healthy. In this article, we’re going to tell you the best leaf vacuum mulcher you can get.
Things To Consider When Buying A Leaf Vacuum Mulcher
1. Having a Number of Speed Variations
The very first thing that you should consider when it comes to buying a leaf vacuum mulcher is the number of speed variations the product has. This is very important because you need to be careful when using the leaf vacuum mulcher’s blower on your plants. If the speed or blower level is too strong, what usually happens is that the plants get destroyed. Worse is that they can even be uprooted. Because of this, you need to have a leaf vacuum mulcher that has speed variations. By choosing the moderate speed option, you’re making sure that the blower’s strength wouldn’t damage the plants.
2. Strong Impellers
Another important feature you should ensure your leaf vacuum mulcher to have are strong impellers. Impellers are very important because these are the ones that chop that sucked up leaves and turn them into finer pieces. The impellers don't need to be made of pure metal because there are other materials that will still do a pretty good job in refining the sucked leaves. See to it that the impellers of your leaf vacuum mulcher is durable, strong, and is fully capable of doing its job right.
3. Know the Amp Power
It’s also important for you to know the leaf vacuum mulcher’s motor specifications. If you want a strong leaf vacuum mulcher that packs in a serious amount of power, then you should see to it that it has a minimum of 12 amp power. There are other leaf vacuum mulchers that have 10 amp motors, and they can also do a fairly good job. However, to ensure yourself that you won't be short of power, it’s best you settle for the ones that have 12 amp motors or more.
4. Easy Mode Switching
It’s also a good idea to get a leaf vacuum mulcher that comes with its leaf blower. However, you should see to it that it has an easy-to-use mode switching feature. It shouldn't be hard for you to shift modes especially if you're using a 3-in-1 device. It's best if you choose a leaf vacuum mulcher that has a single level where you can simply switch modes with a simple flick of your finger.
5. Nozzle Design
It’s also important for you to factor in the nozzle design. The nozzle is the one where the air from your leaf vacuum mulcher goes out. It would be best if your leaf vacuum mulcher has a small nozzle so that it can easily fit in small spaces. This would then make your job easier because it wouldn't be unnecessary air flow around you which can just mess up the already blown up leaves.
Top 5 Best Leaf Vacuum Mulcher
The Worx WG507 Electric Blower/Vac/Mulcher is a handy and reliable leaf mulcher you can get. This features a powerful 12 Amp blower that can function as a vacuum and mulcher at the same time. This product is indeed a multipurpose device that will surely help you out. Its airspeed is between 160 to 220 mph and has a decent 350 cfm air volume. Its handles are also ergonomically designed so that you can easily hold onto it.
- This is a very lightweight leaf vacuum mulcher. You won’t have any problem it carrying and holding onto it for an extended amount of time.
- It can cover a lot of space in less time because of its powerful blower. This makes you more efficient in mulching your garden or lawn.
- There is time when the blower experiences a reduction in power. It feels like the blower's function is not that constant. However, this only happens rarely.
The Sun Joe SBJ605E Electric Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher is also another worthy choice if you’re searching for a good vacuum mulcher. What makes this a nice choice is that it features a 3-in-1 design. It can either be used as a vacuum, a blower and even as a mulcher. You can surely use this device for a lot of purposes. Its motor can sustain airflows of up to 250 mph thanks to its 14 amp motor. Its impellers are made of high-quality aluminum alloy making it a very durable leaf vacuum mulcher. You are even entitled to a two-year warranty when you get this product.
- This vacuum mulcher is very light. It’s easy to carry around your garden or lawn for hours.
- It features six power levels, giving you better control in using it. This makes it easier for you to control the blower intensity, especially if the area that you’re vacuuming or mulching is surrounded by flowers and plants.
- There are some inconsistencies with its blower. There are times when it’s too powerful or too weak.
The WORX TURBINE WG520 Leaf Blower/Mulcher is also a good choice of a leaf vacuum mulcher. This is one of the lightest if not the lightest leaf blower/mulcher in the market, as it only weighs 6.4 lbs. There’s surely no problem if you carry it wherever you go. Its nozzle features a proprietary Hyper-Stream design that gives it maximum performance. Aside from that it also has a variable speed control which allows you to choose the speed setting. You’ll also have the peace of mind you deserve because you get a 3-year warranty.
- Its blower is very functional because you have full control over it. This is made possible thanks to the variable speed control feature it has.
- It’s also a very light-weight leaf vacuum mulcher. You won’t have any problem using it with only one hand. That’s how user-friendly this is.
- Its small and compact size makes it a portable mulcher. You can bring it with you wherever you want to go.
- It can easily heat up if you use it for an extended amount of time without any rest.
This is perhaps one of the best leaf vacuum mulchers in the market today. The Black & Decker BV3600R Electric Mulcher Blower Vac features a 12 Amp motor and a two-speed handheld mulcher/blower vacuum. This is a multipurpose product that you can use for a variety of purposes, either that may be blowing leaves, vacuuming them, or mulching them up. It weighs 14 pounds which are a decent weight considering that this is a heavy-duty 3-in-1 leaf vacuum mulcher. Its construction is also simple and minimalist making it easier for you to control this during use. The handles are ergonomically designed to make it easy for you to hold it for long periods of time.
- This is a compact and portable vacuum mulcher that wouldn’t strain you up even if you use it for hours at a time.
- Its 12 amp motor also gives it sufficient power to do its task properly. You won't have any problem with speed inconsistencies with this one.
- The product is also an affordable one, considering that it is a 3-in-1 product.
- It does a very good job when it comes to mulching. You’ll find it easier to grow your lawn’s grass.
- The only thing that’s lacking from this product is that it doesn’t include any manual or instructions.
The Greenworks 24012 Blower/Mulcher is also another vacuum mulcher that will do a good job in tidying up your garden or lawn. It has a 7 Amp motor that can do light tasks. This is a basic leaf blower/mulcher that is easy to use and is lightweight. It can reach blower speeds of up to 160 mph. Though it's not that much, it is enough to clean up dried up leaves properly. This is perfect if you have a small to medium sized garden or lawn.
- This is a very lightweight product. It only weighs 4.5 pounds, making it the lightest vacuum mulcher out of the other reviewed products.
- It’s also very affordable.
- It’s a bit uncomfortable to use for extended amounts of time because the vibration that it makes is too much.
The product which stood out among the rest is the Black & Decker BV3600R Electric Mulcher Blower Vac. This leaf vacuum mulcher is a very capable device that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is durable, lightweight, and can do serious work, whether that be blowing, vacuuming, or mulching.
- The Best Loppers For An Easier Tree Cutting
- The Best Lawn Sweeper For Your Yard And Garden
- The Best Leaf Shredder For Better Lawn Maintenance
Copyright Shannon R.Sanchez, Garden blog: https://cocacrop.com. All rights reserved..