The Best Commercial Backpack Blower For A Cleaner Lawn
Maintaining the cleanliness of our garden is a must for every homeowner. However, we can’t deny the fact that it is quite a bit of a challenging thing to do. Fortunately, there is now an equipment we can use, which is called as a commercial backpack blower. In this article, we’re going to help you choose the best commercial backpack blower that’ll surely make your lawn look clean and net.
Why Use A Commercial Backpack Blower?
These commercial backpack blowers are lightweight. These won’t strain your hands or arms even if you’re using these for a couple of minutes or even an hour. This is what makes these very popular today, instead of using the rakes or dustpans. With the help of commercial backpack blowers, you can easily carry on with your job without having to exhaust yourself in holding it. Remember, these are just strapped on your back.
2. Convenient to Use
One of the best things about a commercial backpack blower is that these are very easy to use. You won’t have a hard time carrying them with you because you just simply strap them at your back. You don’t need to keep on holding them throughout the entire time. You just leave them at your back, hold on their nozzles, and use them. That’s how easy it is to use these commercial backpack blowers.
3. Improves Work Efficiency
Another cool thing about using commercial backpack blowers is that these help you become more productive in your work. It improves your efficiency because you can work faster when you’re using it. You can easily clean all of the fallen dried leaves on the ground in just a few minutes depending on the size of the area that you’re going to be covering. This makes it easier for you to finish your garden or lawn cleaning task in the fastest possible time. And it’s not just about the time, but it’s also about how your work is done.
4. Variety of Features
When it comes to commercial backpack blowers, you have a lot of choices to choose from. There are different kinds of commercial backpack blowers that have their respective features. You can choose one that has special features depending on where or how you're going to use it.
Things To Factor In When Choosing A Commercial Backpack Blower
1. Startup and Use
The very first thing you need to check on a commercial backpack blower of your choice is if it is easy to start up. You also need to see to it if it’s easy to use. These are very important because if the blower is difficult to start, it would surely take up a lot of your time. You need to make sure that you’ll have an easy time using it.
2. Low Vibration
You also need to see to it that the blower of your choice has low vibration. This is important because using a backpack blower that has high vibration would only stress you up. You’ll experience higher levels of fatigue because your muscles and bones are shaken up. Make sure that that the backpack blower doesn’t vibrate too much so that you can go on with your leaf blowing work easily.
3. Air Speed and Airflow
The air speed and airflow of your commercial backpack blower should also be powerful enough to blow the leaves easily. If the air speed is weak, it will take a longer time for you to finish your work. You need something that will make your work easier for you.
4. Comfortable Harnesses
Backpack blowers are called that way because you strap these on your back. With this, it makes perfect sense for you to choose on that has comfortable straps or harnesses. It's through this that you won't have a hard time carrying this on your back for an extended amount of time. It would be best if the harnesses have padding cushions so that they'll be soft on your skin. Commercial backpack blowers with wide shoulder straps and hips belts are also recommended.
Top 5 Best Commercial Backpack Blower
1. Husqvarna 150BT 50.2cc 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower
The Husqvarna 150BT 50.2cc 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower features a 50cc X-Torq engine that makes this a powerful and easy to start backpack blower. Its fans are also designed in a way that it can efficiently deliver powerful air speed and air flow. Its air speed can reach as high as 250 MPH. It’s also comfortable to use thanks to its load reducing harness that perfectly matches its wide hip belt and shoulder traps.
- It constantly blows air. This makes it very easy for you to get rid of the fallen dried leaves.
- This is the perfect blower to use when you’ve got large lawns or gardens. It blows leaves very fast. You’ll be finished in just a couple of minutes.
- It’s also very easy to use thanks to its fast startup feature and comfortable straps.
- Though it can help you finish the work fast, it’s not the best when it comes to its power and strength.
2. New Husqvarna 580BTS 75.6cc Gas Powered 2 Cycle Backpack Leaf Blower
The New Husqvarna 580BTS 75.6cc Gas Powered 2 Cycle Backpack Leaf Blower is another highly recommended product because of its X-Torq 75.6cc engine. It has its own centrifugal air cleaning system that can easily remove dust and particles before it enters the air filter. It also has a 2-stage intake air filtration device that assures you it can operate in extended amounts of time. Aside from those technical things, its handles are adjustable that’ll make you feel comfortable when using it.
- The 75.6cc engine is very strong. You won’t have any problem in blowing a huge pile of leaves.
- It’s also very easy to use. It starts quick and fast and is also very lightweight.
- The adjustable handles are a bit difficult to hold on to because of its design and shape.
3. Solo 467 67-Cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Commercial Grade Backpack Blower
The Solo 467 67-Cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Commercial Grade Backpack Blower features a 2-cycle engine and an electronic ignition. This assures you that you won’t have any problem in starting it up. Its noise level is kept at a minimum 94 decibels, making this as a very quiet backpack blower. It also features an anti vibration system that gives you a comfortable experience when using it.
- It’s very easy to assemble and use. It starts up pretty fast and you can easily maneuver it in different directions.
- It has the sufficient power you need. It’s truly a reliable piece of equipment.
- It can stop working if you this every day and averaging around two to three hours per use.
- Its body can also easily catch dirt.
4. Redmax Ebz6500 Backpack Blower
The Redmax Ebz6500 Backpack Blower is powered by a 65.6 cc engine that has a power output of 3.81 horsepower. It can reach air speeds of up to 230 MPH which is strong enough to blow even the thickest of piled leaves. It weighs around 20 pounds, light enough to easily carry it around your back.
- It’s a powerful blower that can easily blow any kind of leaves, be it dry or damp.
- This one is lightweight, making it very easy to use even if you use it for hours.
- You can feel that this is made of high quality materials because of its premium-feel textures.
- The price is a bit too expensive.
5. Makita EB7650WH MM4 Hip Throttle Backpack Blower
The Makita EB7650WH MM4 Hip Throttle Backpack Blower is another highly recommended product in this list because it is powered by a 75.6cc engine. It has its own mechanical engine decompression that ensures you it can easily start up. You can even enjoy its cruise control which features a hip throttle and an easy to see on and off switch. Its shoulder straps are fully adjustable, giving you a tight and snug fit. The large capacity mufflers make this a very quiet blower, producing only a minimum of 76 decibels.
- This is a very durable and tough backpack blower. It’s truly made for the outdoors.
- This one’s very easy to use because of its comfortable straps and handles
- It’s a very silent machine and produces fewer vibrations.
- It’s a bit heavy to carry for long periods of time.
The five products reviewed are all highly recommended. However, the one that stood out as the best one is the Makita EB7650WH MM4 Hip Throttle Backpack Blower. It can take a lot of beating, has a very capable 75.66 engine, gives you comfort, and is very quiet to use. If you want to make the most out of your leaves blowing experience, then this one’s what you need to get.
- The Best Leaf Vacuum Mulcher For A More Attractive Lawn
- The Best Lawn Sweeper For Your Yard And Garden
- The Best Battery Leaf Blower For Lawn Maintenance
Copyright Shannon R.Sanchez - Garden blog: https://cocacrop.com. All rights reserved..